Bring back the magic of Easter morning with a Magical Adult Easter Basket for you or your bestie! Full of all things rainbow and unicorn and mythical goodness!
This post may contain affiliate links, that means I make a few pennies if you purchase through my links….but the price for you stays the same!
Sadly, the days of hunting for Easter eggs and snuggling bunnies are over (are they though? Really?) but that doesn’t mean that Easter can’t be still be pretty awesome for adults. I’m sure I’ve talked about how much I’m going to enjoy being the Easter Bunny this year for the kiddos. That being said, I also enjoy receiving Easter baskets (wink wink, nudge nudge). This year, I am determined to have a Magical AF Easter and if your besties are as obsessed with all things unicorns and mermaids and sparkles and well… wine, then this adult easter basket gift guide is for you! What I really wanna know though… is what is your FAVORITE Easter memory?
Adult Easter Basket
- Okay, forget the basket, get your bestie something you will both LOVE and go for an Insulated Wine Tote from HelloBlush.com
- Rainbow Gradient Water Bottle – Because you should always stay hydrated
- Unicorn Poop Soap
- Unicorn Bathbomb – For relaxation
- Unicorns are Jerks coloring book
- Unicorn colored pencils – for coloring in said coloring book
- Fancy whimsical makeup brushes
- Rose gold unicorn necklace
- Unicorn Popper – because spewing rainbow balls out of a unicorn’s mouth is THE BEST
- Rainbow Tape dispenser – How fun is this thing?
- Rainbow Jenga – Rainbow and Jenga? Sign me up! I’m looking forward to playing this on game night!
- Rainbow blast unicorn socks – because we all know Unicorns fart rainbows and use them as propulsion fuel.
- Mermaid Hologram Leggings
- Bunny Farts cotton candy
- All the Cadbury Eggs – Get the 42 pack and go crazy! Or make them into some magical fudge!
- Compartes panorama Easter egg
Who says easter baskets are just for kiddos… or that they have to be boring if you’re a grown up. They’re not and they don’t. Own your whimsy and honestly, spring is the PERFECT time to do it!
Want more Easter projects? Don’t forget to check out my “Easter Love” Pinterest board and PIN this gift guide to your Easter board!